The SoloGrid power hub can power remote schools to improve on the quality and breath of education. SoloGrid’s unique modular architecture can scale total system power to accommodate schools and classrooms of different sizes and with varying power requirements.
- Light classrooms for longer study times and security, particularly during exams
- Offer evening classes for adults, or host community events
- Power mobile based modems to benefit from the internet, or to report test exam scores to centralized education databases
- Power multiple laptops to provide hands-on learning and increase the value of technology education opportunities
- Power fans for a more comfortable learning environment
Sologrid’s SG-130 is the recommended system setup for applications where energy needs are balanced between day and nighttime requirements. View our configuration matrix for more specific wattage through our semi-customisable power hub solutions.